††✘JasonHiroshi's Life✘††-'™

My new place...

Two guys fall asleep...
one of them have a funny sleeping pose...
try concentrate in the box...
u will find out something very funny!!!
this photo taken by my friend not me...

My room view after cleaned...

My bed...

Two mixed girls...one from sarawak one from sungai petani...
Catherine from SP,iban mixed chinese...
Evanna from Sarawak,indian mixed chinese+what dunno...forgotten!!!

.....................................................................................................................................

Enjoy my orientation weeks...
thanks to what JPP did to us...
even though taklimat damn bored...
i still enjoy it bcz it is useful to us....
helpful...
games very fun...
food not bad...

anyway i enjoy the moments at new school...
hahakz...
glad to know lot of new friends over there.
like YongChun,Alex,and so on....
hehe...

sunday will start study...
gambateh...

No comments:

Post a Comment