††✘JasonHiroshi's Life✘††-'™

My new place 2...






Finally i'm back!!!
I haven't update my blog for couple weeks dy...
so miss me or not???
sure not right??
SOBX SOBX...TT
haha....
anyway it just a simple joke....
not funny right??
haha...

here got some photos taken by me this evening after raining....
good weather..good mood...good date...
date with who??
hehe...sure with my two lovely god sisters XiaoBin & JieYing larh...
hahaz....
enjoy the dinner with them...
i ate a lot...two dishes in within an hour...
maggie tomyam ayam(more spicy and sour) and another dish is mee kungfu...
mee kungfu is a special dish that i never eat before...
the mee mixed with the egg then been fried...
very delicious...

these few days damn busy with the study stuff...
if u ask me go out with you or what i will just reject...
paiseh to someone that ask me to have dinner with...
i rejected...
promised will give you one whole day to you...^^

will update soon...
stop here for today...
ciaoz...

No comments:

Post a Comment