††✘JasonHiroshi's Life✘††-'™

m3m0Ri3S 0f 1St l0v3?




today hanging out with some friends
talking about our 1st l0ve memories...

mostly couple of this world
have a good and sweet 1st l0ve mem0ries...
how about yours?
sweet?
bitter?

dunno
that's your privacy!!!
haha...
anyway i would like to share to evry0ne about my 1st l0ve...

what is meant by 1st l0ve??
1st relationship?
or the 1st person u really fall for him/her?

for me
not only the 1st relationship
but also was the 1st person you really fall for her...

my 1st relationship was just a puppy l0ve for me...
not the real love
why?
because that time i was just in form 1...
did i know what is meant by real love...
honestly to tell you :"arh,,I don't know!!!""
that's my answer!!
but is that a sweet memories for me?
nope!!!absolutely not!!!
not because of the bad ending but also because of it was just a bad starting!!!
the main character of this part
very unfortunately that act by a bad actor!!!
why i will chase her that time?
did i blind?
dunno?!!
maybe?!!
yea!!!right!!!
i'm blind on that time...
i should wear a spec on that time...
hiu...sweat...=,='''
BTW,
if i never chose to start it,
i would never get hurt,
she also the same!!!

...sigh...

as a conclusion....
IT WAS A BAD BAD 1ST RELATIONSHIP!!!

anyway
it was just a passed!!!
is that the most memorable???
i could straightly tell you that is not!!!


then how about my 1st l0ve?
the 1st girl that make me really fall for her until now!
can't to deny that
the memories between me and her was unforgettable!!!
thanks her gave me lot of sweetest memories and the most happiest memories...
even though i didn't get the license to continue the story between me and her at last...
but i already satisfied what i ever have before...
thanks God for giving a life compass to meet up my perfect girl
and give me this opportunity to own a piece of memory puzzle
to piece on my life storyboard
...hehe...
sweet sweet l0ve!!!
^^
XD

...FINISH...

No comments:

Post a Comment