††✘JasonHiroshi's Life✘††-'™

Unbelievable...

Trust is important...
but now i would like to change my mind...
Trust is a necessary ingredient for a good friendship or relationship...
but if just trust, that is not enough to maintain a good friendship...
Why i will said so???
What i realized is,no matter how sincere you treat a friend and no matter how you trusted he/she,,,
if he/she not sincere to be friend with you,,is that still a good friendship???
very obvious that the answer is NO!!!NO!!!NO!!!
what I've faced now...
I trusted him very very very much...but now he was the most probability that who was betrayed me...
Get hurt??Yes, a little bit...
seriously,honestly,it was just a little bit...
because he was just a stranger that i just know not more than two months...
I don't care if he want to do so...
i cant control him right??

As the saying goes : " Silence the audio is the best way to prove to others that misunderstanding you..."
So what i will do now is just keep quiet and don't care bout what they gonna to say...

p/s:if you was me what will you do??can teach me??comment to me okay??

Again i emphasize>>>
I AM WHO I AM
IF YOU DON'T LIKE
I DON'T CARE
I'M NOT GONNA TO CHANGE BECAUSE OF YOU
I WILL JUST PROVE TO YOU WHO AM I
THE REAL OF MYSELF
BUT MUST BE YOU WORTH FOR ME TO PROVE TO YOU
IF NOT
I'M SORRY
THAT IS YOUR OWN PROBLEM
NOT MINE
THAT'S ALL!!!

3 comments:

  1. oiii, are you still ok? Who is that "him" you mention at here(不会是我吧!^^). What can I say...我还是写回华语好了。借这个机会看清“他”的为人也未必是件坏事。所以我说,要相信一个人的却需要一定的勇气,而这勇气很多时候是来自于你对那个人的认识和感觉。加油吧!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 沒有人可以有能力改變另外一個人。
    也沒有人可以爲了某個人而真正的改變。

    才兩個月,你要人家給你多少八仙的信任呢?
    同樣的,你信任他有多少?

    既然你覺得他是一個不值得你去在乎的人,也沒有必要證明些什麽。
    不如把心思放在對你真正重要的人身上吧!

    如果雙方都可以容忍對方的缺點,那樣的友誼才是珍貴的吧!
    如果做不到,也就算了……

    如果我是你,我當然就是:

    什麽都不管!嘻嘻……不要把別人的煩惱當成自己的煩惱。
    這樣的人,很笨。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 以我过往的经验,一段友谊不能用时间来衡量的。友谊是一种很微妙的东西。感觉对了便会开怀的坦诚直抒,所以就算认识了一个很久的人也未必能成为最要好的朋友。这是得看缘份与为人的态度吧!

    ReplyDelete