††✘JasonHiroshi's Life✘††-'™

just...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
RAIN!!!RAIN!!!RAIN!!!
Keep on raining...
WT.......

Actually is nothing for me to write!!!
Just try to vent out the low mood caused by the rainy days...
Sigh...
But don't know the way to vent...
Argh!!!
Just vexed...
Trouble on the shirts i washed few days ago still wet,,,
trouble on the inconvenience to move around or going out for meals caused by raining,,,
and so so so so so on...
God,could you just stop the rain...
Rain never stop for couple days already...
Aiz...
Hope tomorrow is sunny day,i doesn't hope that i play football on wet field!!!
Someone told me that "A better tomorrow is coming"
erm...let me think bout the how much the credibility of this such a fool sentence...
BTW,thanks for your "motto" that was quite suit with you but not me...^^

nitez everyone!!!
Hope that tomorrow not going to rain AGAIN!!!
PLEASE!!!God,I BEG YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment