††✘JasonHiroshi's Life✘††-'™

Leave...


Leave...
i want to leave here...
ASAP!!!!
i doesn't hope to suffer in this place anymore...!!!

'Here'
i meant not IPSAH
but is the place fulled with anger,hate,curious,gossip & bla bla bla...

i can't even breath at here
no fresh air
no oxygen
just have the smell of hate
smell of curious
smell of anger

could somebody bring me leave here?
or there are special transport for me to ride to leave here??

yearn towards the world
which is fulled with peacefulness
fulled with happiness
no gossip
no hate
no anger
no curious
no conflict

is there a place like what I look forward to?
is that place belong to me?
sure no
nowadays
there is no such place through worldwide
except there is a miracle happened

i miss my room
why?
b'coz that is the only place is fully belong to me
miss
damn miss

but
what can i do?
just miss

i need to find a place at IPSAH
that is belong to me...

searching...
searching...

i finally found a place...
my hostel...
my room...
even though there not fully belong to me
but at least i found what i look forward to...
kinda enjoy the moments stay in hostel..
my own room...
kinda enjoy to stay in "my own world" now...
if can i not even want to step out from here...
even one minute also do not want to leave here...
but i cannot do so...
sigh...
sigh...
sigh...

_______________________________________________
















a picha took this morning..wearing a mask..prevention step to prevent H1N1...^^


gift from YiJiy from Cameron Highland...(thanks..love it...bcoz got Strawberries!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment