††✘JasonHiroshi's Life✘††-'™

Picture…

Fake Couple!!!

A pair of FAKE COUPLE!!!but was a pair of SUPER BEST FRIEND!!!XD

Image041

Jian Yik's new hair style!!!

Image047

Super blur picture!!!^^

Enjoy today hanging out with YKyung,JianYik & CaiYun…

But wasted YKyung didn't have her dinner with us...If she having her dinner with us,sure can take photo with her....but...sigh...and blackiee not going today,super sad...

We went for a movie…Super Hot Movie!!!<Transformer>…

Go have dinner at Banglow…

Enjoy today…Maybe this was the 2nd last time we went out together,,,i means 4 of us lar…because YKyung going to Aimst doing her science foundation,CaiYun going to maktab perguruan at Sarawak(*@#%!!far far far away from here!!!I gotta miss her very much!!),then i'll go maktab perguruan at SP,Kedah dy…

Leaving everything here soon…

Leaving JianYik alone at here…

Leaving blackiee…my lovely blackiee…

Leaving family going to study soon(even just not more than 45 min distance between my new sch and my hum)…

Sad+Happy+Excited=my mood now!!!

BTW…wish all my friends good luck…

Father,I hope that you will use your Love and Strength to help evryone who needs your help.I also hopes that with your help,everyone that I care will get a better,healthier life and every their single problem will be solved. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment