††✘JasonHiroshi's Life✘††-'™

On Board~

Don't misunderstand~haha...
I am not taking a flight go anywhere...
just I need to pack up my mood to leave hometown to a place that not really strange but new to me...
KL is my new living place soon...
and yet i can't get rid of the sad feeling to leave my hometown soon...T,T
aduh><
i need to be stronger and more independent than now...
I'm still not strong enough to live and fight at a new place some more there is not a beginner state war zone,but is belong to the expert fighters~
I need to figure out the way to live and fight lonely there to get alive...
Immortal is the only thing i wish to have now...haha...
Can i be one of the Cullen's?haha...AGAIN my imagination starts~
LOLx...
Hopes to get blessed from Lord....Amen~

Wish me good luck and "safe"!!!haha....
Ciaoz...meow~@,@

No comments:

Post a Comment